Our Growth Plan-GoBigHub Franchise System
GoBigHub plans to grow into 1,000 locations in African cities through franchise model under the banner of GoBig (Kampala), GoBig (Nairobi), etc.
Roles of Franchisees
- To brand our company, on social media, and events, talking about our belief, our mission, our vision, our goals, and our successes.
- To organize monthly GoBig Cocktails connecting local micro investors to local mentors and local entrepreneurs.
- To facilitate investments, by following up on entrepreneurs, conducting due diligence, with the help of lawyers and accountants/auditors; and ensuring investments.
- To forge strategic partnerships, between GoBigHub and local city administration, initiatives, business associations, university incubation centers, media platforms, etc.
Benefit to Franchisees
- Revenue share on incomes.
- Contributing to solving Africa’s greatest problems, at a big scale.
- Being part of a continental brand.
- There can only be one franchises per city, to protected franchisees.
- GoBigHub Franchise is a privilege, so, no upfront fees, only performance revenue share.
Income Streams For Franchisees
- Break even revenue is USD. 100,000 in monthly deals, contributing to a gross income of USD. 5,000 (5% of deals) for the Franchisee.
- Franchisee pays GoBigHub 20% of gross income, so, net income to Franchisee per month is expected at USD. 4,000.
Break Even Point for Franchisees
- Intermediation fees:
- Incubation fees:
- Consultancy services fees:
- Merchandise sales revenue:
- Waswa Kajubi, Former BOU Director, CPA
- Elizabeth Kintu, MBA
- Law Firm-Matovu, Kamugunda & Co. Advocates,
- Audit Firm– Mark Nsubuga & Company, CPA - Auditors, Accountants and Financial Advisors
- Business Advisory-The Baluka Consortium, Business Advisors and Consultants
Giving Big (Our CSR Work)
The monthly investment cocktail is an event where micro entrepreneurs meet local micro investors meet local mentors and get to meet and learn about strategies to grow their businesses from mentors. We have held six sessions to date in Kampala.